Emotional Intelligence

I am a very positive, caring, nurturing person who loves to help others. I have had multiple opportunities to understand and deal with my personal emotions as well as my husband, children, family and friend’s emotions. It is important to me to understand that each person is unique and therefore their emotions, beliefs and ability to learn will all be different. It is also important for me to make everyone, specifically children, feel safe, loved and comfortable in their learning environment.

Organization and Multitasking

I am an extremely organized person who thrives on multitasking. I love to set goals, make plans and create lists to help keep myself and my family organized in life. I have the ability to multitask while being a mom of three young children. I encourage the opportunity to learn new things and bring my organization skills to my future work environment. These skills allow me to work efficiently and complete tasks in a timely manner.

Communicating

I thrive on my ability to communicate efficiently. I believe that communication is a very important skill to have in life and in the work place. It allows other to discuss ideas, solve problems and engage with one another. I have confidence in my ability to communicate with people, and am capable of listening to others and their needs. I have various communication skills which relate to my home life, personal life and professional experiences. All of these situations have allowed me to expand my ability to communicate in an efficient way.

Problem Solving

Ever since I was a child I loved to be challenged and solve problems. I thrive to always find the solution in each situation. I use problem solving in various ways in my daily life as a wife, mother, daughter, friend and employee. I take all of the details and analyze them to the best of my ability before I arrive at a solution. In my life I am faced with many problems I need to solve from disagreements amongst my children, to finances, to how to multitask and complete all of my daily tasks in a timely manner.